I’m so delighted to offer you these natural looking lashes that are easy to apply and developed specifically to be easy to put on and wear when losing lashes due to chemo.
They have been designed by Cody (Cordolia Gapare) who I have had the pleasure of working with. Inspired by her own cancer journey Cody told me that she wasn’t prepared for losing her lashes and so was determined to create her own design.
Eylure C-lash Naturals is a strip lash with a soft, flexible & invisible band that helps with the application - created specifically for lash replacement. The band provides a bigger, more solid foundation for the lashes to stick to the eyelid and remain in place all day. With long-lasting wear, it is ideal for lash replacement or can be used by anyone who wishes for an easier lash application.
Features & benefits
- Has an adhesive (pre glued) band already in place
- Contains additional glue for further wearing
- The glue is latex free and developed for the sensitive eyelid area
- Natural look
- A donation for every sold pack (when purchased through us) is made to charity to Cancer Hair Care
Charity: 1 x Purchase = 1 x Donation
Your purchase is supporting charity. Thanks so much for buying this product from my caring shop. For every purchase made we at Chemo Hair Loss Coach donate to the charity Cancer Hair Care to help those in need of their services. I would also like to extend a huge thank you to Cody (Cordolia Gapare) and the Eylure team who donate packs of lash replacements to my charity Cancer Hair Care. This supports women and young females in NHS hospitals throughout the UK to have access to free packs when in hospital.
How to wear & care
This product comes with a full instruction leaflet that is easy to follow. Below are a few tips taken from the leaflet:
- For best results apply C-Lash onto a clean, make up the free eye lid
- When applying C-Lash, it might help to lay a mirror on a flat surface and tilt your head downwards during application
- Once the lash has been applied and secured, you can apply foundation and eyeliner over the top of the tape to blend it in for a natural finish
Ingredients & Safety
Adhesive ingredients: Acrylates/ Ethylhexyl Acrylate Copolymer, Aqua (Water, Eau), Propylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.
Tape ingredients: Ethylene/VA Copolymer, 2-Propenoic acid, polymer with isooctyl 2-propenoate, Tackifier.
Cancer treatment, products & your wellbeing
At Chemo Hair Loss Coach we understand that you want to be reassured that the products we recommend are safe to use during and post cancer treatments. Here are some of the measures we have put in place to help you feel safe and informed when choosing to use products we recommend.
Cancer & product confidence
- At the time of editing we will list any product precautions we are aware of. We will publish the date we last updated this information
- We use a number of reliable sources to check suitability and cautions
Every day precautions for product usage
- This product is specifically designed for cancer patients and to be used around the eye lid area. The glue is latex free and designed for the delicate skin area on the lid. We hope this gives you confidence to try this product.
- If you are experiencing issues around the eye area seek advice from your medical team before using.
- The acrylic-based lash adhesive - latex-free. Warning: In case of eye contact, wash out your eye thoroughly with plenty of clean water. If irritation or redness persists, seek medical advice.
Date information last edited: 10.10.21
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.