The Black Cosy Hat is so easy to wear - just pop on and go. Made from pure cotton stretch jersey which is soft, breathable, secure and comfortable to wear and fun to accessorise. Handmade in the UK, specifically for hair loss due to cancer treatment.
Available in 8 colours, our Cosy Hat is a stylish design, unique and exclusive to our Beautiful Basics collection at Chemo Hair Loss Coach. The specialist design follows the natural hairline to discreetly and securely cover hair loss and the unique elastication at the back not only keeps the hat securely in place, but also allows for customised styling and accessories such as headbands and Velcro Fringes. Hundreds of this popular hat have been supplied to NHS hospitals.
Features & benefits
- Pop on a go! No tying necessary. This versatile hat has been worn by thousands of cancer patients
- A specially panelled front and top layer that provides a snug but shapely effect
- Great base layer to accessorise with headbands, clips or a velcro fringe
- Ideal for people with limited arm movement (e.g. post mastectomy) or who find other scarves complicated to tie
- Specifically designed to follow the natural hairline to securely cover hair loss
- Jersey cotton is medium to light weight and suitable all year round. Offers adequate protection from sun in the summer and retains heat in the winter
- FREE child size Cosy Hats are available to children upon request
Charity: 1 x Purchase = 1 x Donation
Your purchase is supporting charity. Thanks so much for buying this product from my caring shop. For every purchase made we at Chemo Hair Loss Coach donate to the charity Cancer Hair Care to help those in need of their services.
How to wear
- With no ties the gathered elastic at the nape holds the hat firmly in place. Simply pop on and feel cosy at any time of day or night
- Add accessories such as a Velcro Fringe
Washing and care
To prolong the stretch in your scarf and avoid bobbling we recommend that you hand wash or machine wash on a delicate cycle. Leave to dry naturally (avoid tumble drying) and then iron on a low to medium setting if required.
Ingredients & Safety
Our Cosy Hat is available in 8 colours in a light to medium weight cotton jersey - perfect all year round.
Cancer treatment, products & your wellbeing
At Chemo Hair Loss Coach we understand that you want to be reassured that the products we recommend are safe to use during and post cancer treatments. Here are some of the measures we have put in place to help you feel safe and informed when choosing to use products we recommend.
Cancer & product confidence
- At the time of editing we will list any product precautions we are aware of. We will publish the date we last updated this information
- We use a number of reliable sources to check suitability and cautions
Every day precautions for product usage
- Keep headwear clean
- Follow washing and drying instruction
- It is advisable to wear suntan lotion under headwear during warm sun exposure (e.g in summer months). To avoid staining, we suggest using a colourless spray lotion specially designed for the scalp.
Date information last edited: 28.05.21
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.