Our Dusky Pink Chic Easy Tie Headscarf is a beautiful and stylish design, unique and exclusive to our Beautiful Basics collection at Chemo Hair Loss Coach. Handmade in the UK, specifically for hair loss due to cancer treatment.
The pure cotton fabric is soft, breathable, stretch-jersey. Easy to tie, secure and comfortable to wear and fun to accessorise. Available in 8 colours, hundreds of pieces of this popular and versatile headscarf have been supplied to NHS hospitals.
Features & benefits
- Easy to tie - that’s where it gets its name from ‘Chic Easy Tie Headscarf’, stunning shapes can be created with this unique design
- Specifically designed to follow the natural hairline to securely cover hair loss
- Looks great with accessories such as headbands, clips or a Vecro Fringe
- Ideal for people with limited arm movement (e.g. post mastectomy) or who find other scarves complicated to tie
- This unique elasticated rosette design truly offers ‘One size fits all’. This scarf can be worn by children as young as 5 years as well as adults of all ages
- The jersey cotton fabric is medium to light weight and suitable all year round. Offers adequate protection from sun in the summer and retains heat in the winter
- FREE Chic Easy Tie Head Scarves are available to children upon request
The specialist design follows the natural hairline to discreetly and securely cover hair loss. Additionally the unique elasticated rosette at the back allows for customised styling and creates the impression of volume as if hair is underneath.
Charity: 1 x Purchase = 1 x Donation
Your purchase is supporting charity. Thanks so much for buying this product from my caring shop. For every purchase made we at Chemo Hair Loss Coach donate to the charity Cancer Hair Care to help those in need of their services.
How to wear & care
The Chic Easy Tie Headscarf can be easily tied to create a variation of looks. Options include:
- Knot the slim ties at the centre or side of your nape and allow the ties to elegantly drape, the pre-sewed rosette offers volume and shape at the back that gives the appearance that hair is gathered underneath
- Knot the ties over the pre-sewed rosette for a tighter shape. Leave the ties to drape or tuck into the rosette
- Add accessories such as a Velcro Fringe
Washing and care
To prolong the stretch in your scarf and avoid bobbling we recommend that you hand wash or machine wash on a delicate cycle. Leave to dry naturally (avoid tumble drying) and then iron on a medium to low setting if required.
Ingredients & Safety
The Chic Easy Tie Headscarf is made from pure cotton soft jersey. Available in 8 colours.
Cancer treatment, products & your wellbeing
At Chemo Hair Loss Coach we understand that you want to be reassured that the products we recommend are safe to use during and post cancer treatments. Here are some of the measures we have put in place to help you feel safe and informed when choosing to use products we recommend.
Cancer & product confidence
- At the time of editing we will list any product precautions we are aware of. We will publish the date we last updated this information
- We use a number of reliable sources to check suitability and cautions
Every day precautions for product usage
- Keep headwear clean
- Follow washing and drying instruction
- It is advisable to wear suntan lotion under headwear during warm sun exposure (e.g in summer months). To avoid staining, we suggest using a colourless spray lotion specially designed for the scalp.
Date information last edited: 28.05.21
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.